Women of Wisdom
Women of Wisdom Outreach
In the Habitation of Praise Ministries the women ministry is called “Women of Wisdom” This group is essentially to motivate every member (single or married) to have God like character through believe in Christ Jesus.
God has called us into this great ministry and commissioned us with vision to reach every women for His kingdom, to bring hope to the hopeless, and message of glad tiding to the broken hearted, whether single or married, race, culture and their background.
This vision is beyond us, it is not just within our continent; but across the globe, such as African, American, Asian and Europe. God has given this great vision to our women leader Pastor (Mrs) Adefila, just as God said to Habakkuk, “The Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it, for the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry”.
Dedicated to reaching women from all walks of life, committed to crossing all social and racial barriers; bringing restoration to the whole person through the impartation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Saviour. The Bible says beauty is in vain, but a woman that feareth the Lord shall be praise; therefore we are dedicated to teaching personal growth in all areas of feminine beauty as women of God.
- Respond to the greatest command that Jesus gave by being witnesses and preaching the gospel to all nations. – Acts 1:8, Acts 14
- Teach and equip women by organizing retreats, seminars and conferences (national and international) in order that they may present themselves approved unto God, workers who need not be shamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. – 2 Tim. 2:1C5; Eph. 4:12-16
- Encourage, uplift and build on another to stand in their rightful positions, giftings and callings that they are endowed with by the Lord and challenge each other to a higher level in Jesus Christ. – Romans 1:11-12
- Raise up a powerful team of women who are full of the Holy Spirit, wisdom and the word, with an understanding of prayer and intercession to intercede for nations, ministries, families and churches. – Acts 1:13-14
- Get involved in the hospitality ministry and charity works. (Matthew 25:34-40)
- Encourage and teach women how to give to promote the ministry, bless other ministries, and provide funding for orphanages and destitute children. – James 1:27
- Through discipleship, Bible studies, worship, prayer, fellowship, love for one another and service, the One Love Women’s ministry believes that God will transform us from ordinary to extraordinary women after God’s own heart.
- A team of ladies that will pray for specific needs and for the Women’s Ministry in general.
- To provide hope for generations at risk through the prophetic declaration of God’s purpose for their lives and destiny in the earth. To bring forth an understanding of God’s Kingdom, His Love, His Government in the earth, and the fulfillment of His purpose in their lives. Impacting women through the power of His Word and equipping them to impact their world for God
- We aim to cultivate communities of worship committed to: prayer, preaching, and study of the word.
- To equip loving, giving, growing Christians to reach out with the good news of Jesus Christ – evangelizing the lost, ministering to those in need, and seeking justice for the oppressed.
- We organize a variety of events giving women opportunities to form lasting friendships, develop new skills and insights, and enhance spiritual and emotional wellbeing.
- Providing Hope for Generations at Risk by crossing all social and racial barriers, reaching women from all walks of life.
- We are committed to reach people with new life in Christ, and then to help them grow deeper in Christ. It is a lifelong journey of faith.
- Annual conference
- Monthly discussions forums
- Counseling sessions
- Workshops & seminars.
- We socialize